- The snake line or eczema, the victim at the wound feels painful very quickly.
- If it is a snake or a pair of dragons ..., the wound is less swollen and painful, but a few hours later the victim may die from suffocation due to a poison that coagulates, causes respiratory paralysis.
- Calm should not move strong, toxins will work quickly in the body if the movement is strong and much.
- Use a bandage or a tight cloth bandage over 5cm of the snake bite.
- Disinfect bites with purple medicine or old oxygen, which i brought along. Spot can be removed with soapy water or any sour or sour water you have.
- Take a clean sharp disinfected knife (by fire is best) incise each fang of a cross shape (+) about 1cm long and 1.2cm deep.
- Using the mouth (no wounds on the mouth or inside, no cavities) suck the venom and spit it out in about 15 minutes. If you have a cupping tube, the better. Note: If you have been bitten by a poisonous snake after 30 minutes, this method cannot be used, trying to do it is considered useless.
- Give victim to coffee or tea.
- Wrap ice in a cloth and apply it around the snake bite.
3. High fever
- High fever has many causes, but a fever itself above 39 degrees Celsius can be dangerous, especially for young children.
- For young children, ventilate the body by removing all clothes removed on the baby's cap.
- In adults only for wearing underwear.
- Apply a towel, cold or cool water to the head, chest, abdomen, thighs, groin and back of the neck - when the cold is gone, change another towel.
- Create cool for the patient by fan or create cool air.
- Stop fever-reducing measures when your body temperature drops below 38 degrees Celsius.
- Strengthening additional cold water, juice.
- Attention when fever from 40 degrees C or higher patients may appear convulsions.
- Must find a more positive way of applying ice.
- When the fever goes away, take the sick person to the nearest medical facility for examination to find out the cause.
- Do not give aspirin if the patient or stomach pain (upper abdomen).
4. Centipede Bite
A centipede is a reptile with many legs (hundreds of legs), and has sharp teeth. Sometimes centipedes crawl into tents and bite people.
a. Symptom: The bite has 2 small holes
- Mild: Severe pain bites and redness and can cause superficial necrosis at the site of bite for several weeks Causes itching, paresthesia, lymph node edema, but transient bleeding.
- Severe: People with fever and fatigue, body aches and shortness of breath. More severe are lymph nodes with enlarged lymph nodes, abdominal pain and nausea.
- Wash with liquid soap or ammonia solution.
- Apply cold compresses to relieve soreness.
- If you don't get better, you should move into a hospital.
5. Scorpions bite
Scorpions are often found in the South, when setting up camping tents in the South, you need to clean the ground to remove all the leaves and holes of dry wood. Those places are usually home to scorpions. Scorpions contain a needle at the end of the tail, which contains extremely dangerous venom and there are some cases that can lead to death, one should not underestimate.
- People who get stung by scorpions experience soreness and swelling, runny nose, runny throat, vomit, numb tongue, headache, drowsiness, panting, maybe even coma, high fever. degrees, pancreatitis.
- Find a way to remove the poison stinger.
- Wash the injection site clean, and apply a cold cloth.
- Treated by feeling slightly like a snake bite.
- It can be treated according to folklore by washing and crushing Dandelion and Dai thanh Diep to cover wounds.
- If you do not get better, you must rush to the hospital.
6. Bee bite
- Severe aches, redness, extreme fever, hoarseness, vomiting, restlessness or agitation; worse can be coma or death.
- Find ways to pick up the stinger and poisonous bag of bees.
- It can be washed with one of the following types of water: Soapy water, ammonia solution, lime water or without water is fine.
- Dispers Aspirin and sprinkle it on the injection site to reduce pain.
- If it is a yellow bee, wash with fresh vinegar or onions.
- It can be treated according to folklore by washing and crushing the most Lost Flowers, Corolla Dandelion, Dandelion and Half Border to cover the wound.
- Ethnic people often try to kill a bee and tear it in two and apply it to the bite.
- Use sterile gauze to bandage the wound.
- If there are many stings, rush to the hospital.